18th June 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing D.Pharma course? What is the monthly income we get for the same?

What is the scope of doing D.Pharma course? What is the monthly income we get for the same? Can you please provide me the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

15th July 2016, 02:33 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing D.Pharma course? What is the monthly income we get for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the scope of doing D.Pharma course? What is the monthly income we get for the same? Can you please provide me the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.
D.Pharma stands for Diploma in Pharmacy. It is an undergraduate diploma degree. Its duration is two years. This course provides the minimum qualification to become a registered pharmacist in India.

To pursue this course you need to complete intermediate with science. It is mandatory to have physics, chemistry and biology at 10+2 level. Admission is done based on the merit in qualifying exam or basis of entrance exams.

Top Colleges for D.Pharma:-
  • National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali
  • Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
  • University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh
  • Jadavpur University, Kolkata
  • Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
  • Department of Pharmaceutics, IIT BHU, Varanasi
  • Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
  • National institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad
Job Opportunities:-
  • Retail chemist/pharmacist
  • Community pharmacist
  • Hospital pharmacist
  • Medical representatives
  • Wholesale dealer
  • Manufacturing chemist
  • Repacking of drugs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?