30th March 2017, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to generate more income during three year training for CA?

Hi, I am rsthakur wanna to be a CA but I am scared of poor stipend that is income during three years compulsory training after passing ipcc which is perhaps 2500 or 3k INR and its why I do need to be get far above this amount on monthly basis. Is my worry is admissible? Is there is any way to keep earning while pursuing my industrial training? kindly must guide me as I am yearning to be a CA.

Thankfully, [B]rsthakur[B]

6th April 2017, 11:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to generate more income during three year training for CA?

If you are thinking about earning a good salary while doing CA, then you must join a different job based on any other qualification. The best would be a professional degree, which will help you to get a decent job which is related to CA profession.

If you are already working in the same field, then you don't need to undergo apprenticeship and this will solve your problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?