8th March 2017, 01:41 PM
vermak

What is the scope of doing Stenography shorthand after B.Sc Biotech?

What is the scope of doing Stenography shorthand after B.Sc Biotech? Will it be useful for my career or not? Can you please guide me in this? I need to know if it really helps in my career or not. Hope that I will get the answer on the same soon. Thanks!

10th March 2017, 11:08 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of doing Stenography shorthand after B.Sc Biotech?

>> If you are willing for a stenographer job either in government sector or in private sector shorthand practice is needed.
>> As you are a biotech student ,steno shorthand will help you in getting job in medical transcription of various pharma companies.
>> Also i will recommend you to complete your Master degree in biotech for more good opportunities.
>> After completing master degree apply for government secretary steno post, or other steno post in public sector .
21st May 2018, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of doing Stenography shorthand after B.Sc Biotech?

Can we do stenography classes with bsc? And my second question is can we do stenography classes after taking computer science? And after doing computer classes can give exam for the post of class 1 or class 2 post or can we give upsc or gpsc exam or can I give exam of ias or for the post of mamlatdaar? Please give me ans I in totally confusion.
26th August 2021, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I am completely b sc with physics gujrat University and right now I am applying for stenographer admission please help me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?