8th August 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in event management course?

Dear mam/sir
I am Shital Patil completed Bschs.looking for best course n which can be satisfied me.Event mgt course isgood for me or not.My email Add is [email protected].

9th August 2011, 01:24 AM
suchiii

Default Re: What is the scope in event management course?

Event management is interesting course which is also good for making good career.So if you have interest for organizing parties or you became happy after organized some events like birthday party in home than this course is very much suitable for you.
After completing event management you can get the contract for organizing big parties or small parties or something.I think it is very good career option if you are interested in this course.
14th December 2011, 10:31 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..event management is an course with great possibilities and very lucrative career option if one is even an moderately success full,the main reasons for this is :
1.in country like India were the various events like marriages are an great extravagant affairs and the people are ready to spent really huge amounts in it and some times the cost even goes to crores and hence an proper management is required of the various activities other wise the consequences for the people can be really bad ones and the effect of cost over runs from the budget can be huge ,
2.what ever be the economic state of the country but marriages and other events will happen and hence there wont be no dearth of jobs for event managers in any state of the economy .
3.in the state of recession the need for the event managers is even more increasing because the people are recognizing that they need an professional person to manage the entire affair because they do now want the cost over runs .
4.also in the modern world people do not have enough time from there work and hence can not concentrate entirely on planning the events and hence there is an need of professional event managers and more and more people are hiring them to look after the various events either professional or personal.
5.the popularity of the event manager has even increased to not only in the metropolitan cities but also in the second and the third tier cities of our country .

after the completion of the event management course you have the option of either doing an job under some of the Established event managers to gain valuable experience or you can also start your own business if you have the means and the confidence that you need not need any experience and have enough knowledge to handle the various issues during the various events .
all in all this is an very lucrative career and you can make really big if you are taking this as your profession ,may be in the initial days you may not achieve the level of profits that you have dreamed of making but in the long run this is an really an lucrative career .
12th January 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Is event managment preferable after b.com..?
14th May 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

its possible studying along with b.com?
10th August 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a F.Y.Bcom student and want to know about job opportunities and salary/earnings of an event manager,scope for this in India.plz help me out about this.
thank you.
19th April 2013, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

scope of event management, project proposal
18th June 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best and reasonable college for event management is it good to study
Correspondence or regular college? Please suggest me i am really getting confuse.
I also want to work part time.:(
My email id is - [email protected]
24th June 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.sc hons maths from delhi university. Can I do mba in event management? And is it safe for girls?
11th September 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I m intrested to do mba in event managament bt i am confuse it is save for girls or gud career option in this
14th November 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello , I am bcom students . I wanna be a event manager. I want to know the details about this course and procedure for getting admission in college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?