14th July 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope and job opportunities after MBBS and MD Pharmacology?

Sir, I've done my MBBS. What are the future prospects difference if I join company as MBBS? Or, else I join as MBBS MD Pharmacology? How much benefit I get after MD Pharmacology over just MBBS? In all ways, salary, post, chances in abroad?

9th September 2019, 04:26 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope and job opportunities after MBBS and MD Pharmacology?

MBBS itself is a good course there are a lot of job opportunities after it ,but if you complete MD in pharmacology your chances of getting a job increases , your salary package also increases .
Salary depends on your skills and the place you get job but your starting salary after MD in pharmacology will be anywhere in between 50000-75000 and it increase further with your experience .
Your chances to go abroad will also increase because you will be having an additional degree with MBBS
It will be ideal to do MD in pharmacology as it will open many more job opportunities and will also increase your sallary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?