7th November 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Government Job Opportunities after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?

i completed m.pharmacy(pharmacology),plz tell any govt. job related to me.how to approach.

Related Questions:
  1. Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  2. What does it mean by Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities available after completion of Pharmacy course? -- [New]
  3. Future of M.Pharm in Pharmacology? Job Opportunities in India and Abroad after completion of this course?
  4. Which universities are offering MSc Programme in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology in USA?
  5. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  6. Can we do Pharm D after completion of B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  8. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  9. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy with 70% of marks?
  10. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  11. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  12. List of top colleges in India to join Ph.D course after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharmacy, I have scored 78% in B.Pharm?
  14. How can I get a government job after completing M.Sc Pharmacology?
  15. Job opportunities after Ph.D. in Pharmacology and Toxicology from NIPER
  16. Future career after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?
  17. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  18. What is the syllabus followed for government job exams after completion of M.Pharmacy course?
26th November 2011, 08:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Job Opportunities after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?

There is large number of job opportunities in many pharmaceutical companies, cosmetic industry, and food industries after completing M.Pharm. You can find opportunities in all government hospitals after completing M.Pharm. There are opportunities for you in pest control division of Agriculture, and provisional departments of Agriculture and environment. You can also find openings in Health Protection Branch under Department of Health and Welfare. Also job opportunities in Department of National Defense are there.
21st December 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government Job Opportunities after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?

are there any job opportunities in armed force (i.e in non technical section) after compeleting m.pharm in pharmaceutics
3rd April 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the career opportunities for m pharm pharmacology as well as pharmacy practice
15th April 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

what are the oppurtunities after completion of M.Pharmacy in pharmaceutics
15th May 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i have just compleated m.pharma can i prepare for i.a.s
28th July 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i m in final year of b pharm what should i do ,preparation for gpsc or g pat
25th May 2013, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

i am completed 12th science .i am intrested in chemistry and biology so please sujjest me which line i choose?
4th October 2013, 11:14 PM

Res sir,
As the fresher of M,Pharm I am having keen interest to carry the responsibility if I will get the chance and in this situation I am requesting you to allow me to serve.
With regards,
SANNIK BANERJEE
4th October 2013, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
are there any job opportunities in armed force (i.e in non technical section) after compeleting m.pharm in pharmaceutics
Res sir,
As the fresher of M,Pharm I am having keen interest to carry the responsibility if I will get the chance and in this situation I am requesting you to allow me to serve.
With regards,
SANNIK BANERJEE
29th April 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

is there any govt jobs after completion of B.pharm? say the procedure also for applying to those jobs and eligibility critrria. i have just 68% only in b.pharm. and iam a fresher
25th May 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

is there any opportunity in goverment job after m . pharm in pharmacology???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?