9th October 2018, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope and job opportunities of Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medicine?

I have completed my under graduation in BAMS and now I wanted to join Post-Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medicine. So, what is the scope after I complete this course and salary and job opportunity?

14th March 2023, 02:02 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope and job opportunities of Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medicine?

This program train doctors and nurses in the field of emergency medical services and focussing on pre hospital care and awareness and new services in society.

They have employment opportunities in provincial emergency and rescue services , private emergency services , SANDF , the mining industry as well as international occupational health and safety and emergency services.
The candidate can get jobs in various Government , private hospitals medical emergency services and medical colleges.

Some of the jobs profiles are
Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedics
Emergency Medicine Physician
Emergency Room Nurse
Emergency Medical Dispatcher
Paediatric Emergency Medicine Physician

Top recruiters of such graduates
AIIMS
Mayom Hospital
Aster DM Healthcare
Accord Hospitality
Billroth Hospital
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?