4th April 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of marine engineering?

dear shail sir....i just wana know that what is the scope of marine engg..c.e.t is enough na for joining marine engg ha....in mangalore marine collage they have offered for marine engg and mechanical engg..is this are the same field course or its different.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma? -- [New]
  3. What should I do between B.E Marine Engineering and Mechanical Engineering after 12th? Which one is a better scope?
  4. Is there any scope for girls in Marine Engineering?
  5. Criteria, scope of marine engineering? How to take admission in Top Marine engineering colleges?
  6. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  7. What should be my first step to join marine engineering?
  8. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  9. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  10. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
  11. Which institution in India provides good scope in Marine Engineering?
  12. What is the course fee for marine engineering in CV Raman?
  13. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  14. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to get into good marine engineering college? What is the scope of doing marine engineering directly after diploma?
  16. Is there any scope in marine engineering after completing B.E in Electronics?
  17. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  18. Are there any specialized courses in Chemistry other than BSc? Information about Marine Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the job scope?
8th June 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of marine engineering?

I have just finished my PU and i have taken Computer science.after this I am interested in marine engineering.So would you please guide me.
12th August 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

what is scope for biotechnology? which collage is best for biotechnology?Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
12th August 2013, 08:52 PM
adityamm1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear shail sir....i just wana know that what is the scope of marine engg..c.e.t is enough na for joining marine engg ha....in mangalore marine collage they have offered for marine engg and mechanical engg..is this are the same field course or its different.
Scope in marine engg
1.you can go to core companies.
2,you can to automobile companies.
3.you can try shipping industry.
4.you can try navigation industries.
30th May 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for marine engineering course after the complission of 12th standard%u2026???
11th June 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Which diploma courses after take B.E. or B.tech marine engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?