5th August 2012, 01:42 AM
harrylove4u1

What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU

What will be the scope for me in Telecom sector in India and Abroad.. iam a commerce graduate (from IGNOU), with a diploma in telecommunication (from CUSAT), MSc IT (from PTU), and MBA in Telecom Management (from Aegis)..plus i have a 15 years of experience in Naval Telecom (INDIAN NAVY)

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  2. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
  3. How can an ECE graduate enter the telecom sector for job?
  4. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?
  5. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  6. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  7. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  8. What is the scope of IPR for a Commerce Graduate? -- [New]
  9. Does D-Pharmacy has good scope in India? Salary for a Pharmacist in India? Will there be any opportunity for D-Pharmacy candidate to go abroad?
  10. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
  11. Scope of Telecom Management?
  12. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  13. Any Scholarships in India or abroad after completing Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development?
  14. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  16. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  17. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  18. Names of the companies providing summer internship for B.Tech CSE students? What is the fate of telecom management institutes in Indian and Abroad?
19th April 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU

i compeleted my b.tech(ece) and now i am persuing m.tech (decs) now i wanna get job in abroad .so can anyone help me ?
9th May 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU

as far as scope in telecom is concerned in India... being an engineer you have option at technical profile with around 14 verticals india which include operator, managed services, health care services, handset manufacturer, etc.... if you opt for management in telecom then you have career options at managerial position in all the verticals which iuncludes optical fibre, operator, enterprise communication, operators, cluster manger, tower industry, mobile application development, or in telecom services etc.... as india global telecom players are investing in india so naturally it boosts your chances of abroad exposure. You can try few promising institutes like MIT Telecom, Symbiosis Telecom or IIT delhi....
18th May 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the companies will select the telecommunications and data communications protocol trained students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?