1st July 2011, 12:22 PM
aadhar dwivedi

How can an ECE graduate enter the telecom sector for job?

i am a e.c. graduate(fresher), how can i make entrance in telecom sector.
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  2. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  3. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  4. Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job opportunity in telecom sector for ECE engineering?
  6. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  7. Job opportunities in Telecom companies for B.Tech(ECE) female graduate?
  8. Is it possible to enter in telecom sector after B.Tech in IT or M.Tech is required? -- [New]
  9. What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU
  10. How to enter into Audio Engineering Sector as a fresher after B.E. in ECE?
  11. Jobs in Telecom sector in Kolkata after B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Job in Telecom sector for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  13. What is the package for B.E Electronics Engineering student in BSNL company?
  14. How may I get a job in telecom sector(In Chandigarh)? I have done B.Tech with IT stream
  15. How to enter into the software companies like WIPRO, Accenture, Info after working in telecom sector as transmission engineer?
  16. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  17. List of the government jobs available for E&I engineer?
  18. How to join telecom after passing B.Tech final year ECE?
27th April 2012, 10:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can an ECE graduate enter the telecom sector for job?

An ECE graduate can apply for jobs in Telecom sector. Notifications regarding available vacancies in this sector will be published in official websites and one can apply on the basis of that. You can apply for jobs in leading government Telecom companies like BSNL, MTNL etc. In order to apply for a job in Telecom sector you should score 60% marks in graduation level. You need to appear for written exam as part of the selection procedure. You will be considered for job positions in either BSNL/MTNL if you qualify in both written test and Personal Interview as well. Apart from this, you can also apply for jobs in private Telecom companies like Reliance Communications, Tata etc.
28th April 2012, 01:05 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
An ECE graduate can apply for jobs in Telecom sector. Notifications regarding available vacancies in this sector will be published in official websites and one can apply on the basis of that. You can apply for jobs in leading government Telecom companies like BSNL, MTNL etc. In order to apply for a job in Telecom sector you should score 60% marks in graduation level. You need to appear for written exam as part of the selection procedure. You will be considered for job positions in either BSNL/MTNL if you qualify in both written test and Personal Interview as well. Apart from this, you can also apply for jobs in private Telecom companies like Reliance Communications, Tata etc.

Dear Friend,

There are many Telecom Companies in India nowadays....

The name of Companies are as follows.......

1.Bharti Airtel Ltd.

2. Aircel

3.Idea

4.Spice

5.Vodafone

6.Virgin India

7.Tata Indicom

8.Reliance

9.Infocomm Connect

10. Ping

11.Shyam Telecom ....

etc etc......

For getting jobs in these Telecom companies, you have to follow "Employment News" newspaper for latest updates.....

For more vacancies, you can visit this link....
http://jobs.freshersworld.com/jobs

Apart from this I will suggest you to register in some websites such as timesjob.com, Naukri.com, Monsterjob.com etc etc....

Last of all You must register in some job consultancies such as ACK GROUP, KCS GROUP, CHATTERJEE INTERNATIONAL, etc etc.

They will arange direct interviews in those companies for you......

Best of Luck............
16th May 2012, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

i completed my b.tech in ece but my percentage is less than 60%...can i get a job in telecom sector
13th February 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

how i open my own telecom company ....... i done my engineering ... from ece stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?