12th September 2011, 09:18 PM
ashishkumarsingh121188@gm

After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?

I AM B.E. ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION FRESHER? i am confused that shall i enter in telecom sector or pursue advance courses in electronics like vlsi or embedded? which sector has got more scope ? kindly guide me

Related Questions:
  1. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  2. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  3. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  4. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  5. How to get a job in IT sector after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineeirng
  6. Courses after 10th in IT sector? -- [New]
  7. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  8. How to switch to teaching like after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication and while working in Telecom sector
  9. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
  10. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  11. How can I get the best job in Telecom sector after completing B.Tech in ETC?
  12. Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?
  13. Information regarding the Job Opportunities in Telecom and Electronics sector?
  14. Can I get a job in telecom sector after completing B.E in electronics engineering
  15. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to build career in Telecom sector after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE?
  18. How to get a job in Vodafone and Reliance Communication after B.E in Electronics and Communication with first class?
2nd October 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?

you can go to telecom sector but being a good salary of 15-20k initially it will very hard job.there are many companies who are installing their towers in different places so you have to travel a lot yet they will pay for that also.
Take care about fake training courses & people who will try to convince you for a job for some 8-10-12K or whatever amount.
say them i will give you my that amount or something more after getting my job letter in hand or after my first salary in hand.
& test their trust level either after taking money you only able to give them a miss call or somthing may be worst.
There are many of this type so be attentive.

& same for vlsi & other courses first talk to its students who are doing that course (so once go to the center to talk them)& your fellow persons ,your seniors & faculties about their authentication ,they can give better guidance than anybody on internet including me.

Because of ignorance many innocent people get cheated & i never want you be one !

be very cautious in dealing with others regarding money.

Be a professional & wise.
you can also go for gate ,many psu & private companies are hiring on the gate score .

by securing best (not good) you can got scholarship to do mtech in these field or directly can enter any good company.

see freshersworld.com
employmentnews.com career & question & answer(Q&A) section
timesascent
jagranjosh
education times

these sites/news papers will be very helpful for your queries & also to your fellow & juniors & all .

for any query you can mail me anytime
sshailendra_123@rediffmail com

Be the change you want to see in this world.
Mkgandhi

With best wishes
God bless you
5th November 2011, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?

can i get a job after 12th??????????
15th November 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

why not .but that will be quite basic & hard working .may be you have to travel a lot & moreover have to move on tower in noon and at anytime .
4th December 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

post gradutate course for electronic and telecommunication
6th December 2011, 04:57 PM
jayparikh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishkumarsingh121188@gm View Post
I AM B.E. ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION FRESHER? i am confused that shall i enter in telecom sector or pursue advance courses in electronics like vlsi or embedded? which sector has got more scope ? kindly guide me
Dear,

Actually you will be happy by knowing that there is a huge opportunity in electronics field and telecom both. It completely depends on you , which one to select.

you can go into VLSI field and embedded field,which gives you promising future as:-

you can also go for teaching job.

you can also enter into semiconductor field , there are many opportunities in India for this.

PCB designing is also a good option,so go ahead.

You can also opt for telecom , in which you will get:-
-to work on BSS

-on radio channels

-have to maintain base station.

so.please kindly decide according to your interest.
Best of luck

regards.
6th December 2011, 08:38 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend after completion of B.tech in Electronics and communication field you can go for telecommunication jobs as well as core sector jobs..

Both the fields are good..
You can go for any of them..
It depends upon your interest..

So, you first decide then go for it...

In telecommunication sector you can go for jobs like-

1.BSNL
2.Reliance
3.TATA communication
4.MTNL
etc..

You can also go for core sector jobs like-
1.BEL
2.ECIL
3.BHEL
4.GAIL
5.SAIL
6.NTPC
7.ONGC
8.RRB
etc..

So, you can go for any of these sector..
All the best..
1st January 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What course study after B.E ECE
6th January 2012, 04:48 PM
vijaykool

Is IIT B provide M.TECH in advance communication ?
6th January 2012, 07:23 PM
saurabh.dhyani

Hi,
dear friend after completion of your B.tech in electronics and communication you can also pursue an advance course in electronics as it will help you in enhancing your abilities and will help you of getting two scopes.
Both the sectors are well and good and have excess scope to do.It depends upon your likes and interest so, go for the one which you like and you think you can do better in that sector.
Thank you
28th February 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

My dear friends, i am doing my ECE pre final yr, what type of course helps me to go into telecom sectors.. Please mention some of the short term courses, that me to experienced well in my field... Waiting for your reply... Humble request...

Regards
Guna
22nd June 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I am BE fresher in Electronics & Tele communition from Pune University, Please tell me what is the criteria for choosing the teaching field
3rd August 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

what kind of post are applied for female in Telecom industry???
5th January 2014, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i am pursuing my BE Final year in extc field i specially want to enter into telecom sector after my graduation so please help me how i will suppose to be prepare for that it needs some extra courses or i can apply as fresher too
6th July 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

hi,i want to go in telecom sector after BE in electronics and telecommunication but, which course in telecom sector has great scope?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?