2nd March 2012, 09:07 PM
seemakhan51

What are the scopes available for company secretory and procedure of being director of any company? I am in B.com final year

dear sir i m in bcom final,
i want to do company secretary please tell me its scope n position.....
how can i become director of any company????

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
  2. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  3. Details about the company secretary course? Future of this course?
  4. Company Secretary course at age 41 and working as a Company Director?
  5. Is company secretary a good option for me after completing 12th with science stream?
  6. How to join HR or CS after passing 11th commerce(CBSE)?
  7. Procedure to join company secretary course after 12th commerce?
  8. How to do final year project in electronics company?
  9. Admission in Company Secretory in December?
  10. Details about company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which companies can provide job for student completed 1st module of CS company secretory?
  12. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Can I do Company Secretary course through correspondence? What is the procedure to apply for the correspondence course?
  14. How to get a project in IT company? What is the procedure to get one?
  15. Scope of Company Secratary course?
  16. Is company secretory providing opportunities to get a good job for girls? Is there any job available having good package?
  17. Which one course should I opt for getting higher post in company either company secretory or ICWAI? I have no commerce background and working as chemist.
  18. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company? -- [New]
14th July 2020, 06:22 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: What are the scopes available for company secretory and procedure of being director of any company? I am in B.com final year

Company Secretary provides a wide range of services like Corporate Advisory Services, Financial Management, Foreign collaboration, Legal, Secretarial & Corporate Governance, Capital Market and Investor Relations, etc. Just like Chartered Accountants, Company Secretary are also necessary for all business firms.
To become a director in any company board must authorize you to become a director in any company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?