8th May 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the score needed for admission in Anna University Chennai in GATE?

wat is the score needed for admission in anna university chennai in gate 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Is GATE score valid in Anna University? How much score is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the score needed in GATE? I plan to do PH.D and I belong to SC
  3. Is there any possibility to get Anna University in Chennai after scoring GATE score of 334 and AIR Of 17755? I have scored 33.33
  4. Can I get a seat in Anna University Chennai in M.Tech after scoring 30.33 marks and 500 GATE score in ECE
  5. Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech in Anna University after scoring 46.33 score in GATE exam
  6. How much marks are needed in TANCET to get placed Anna University Chennai
  7. Will I get admission in Anna University or any other colleges after scoring 35 score in GATE with 70 Percentile?
  8. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET? -- [New]
  9. Can I get a seat in Anna University Chennai for M.E Structure of Geotech?
  10. Will I get admission in Anna University, Chennai after scoring 49.286 in TANCET?
  11. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  12. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  13. How to do M.E Aerospace in IIT Chennai? What is the GATE score needed?
  14. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
  15. Am I eligible for M.E, Anna University after scoring 11.33 GATE score?
  16. Seat of industrial engineering in ANNA UNIVERSITY, Chennai with GATE score of 337 with all India rank of 241 in Aerospace engineering paper
  17. How will I do CS through correspondence?
  18. Marks needed for TANCET to do MBA in Anna University? Colleges in Chennai which have low fee structure?
5th December 2012, 01:04 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the score needed for admission in Anna University Chennai in GATE?

Hi,

If you want to go for this university,the minimum gate score for this university is around 365-400 for the first round counselling.

You can also go through TANCET exam which is conducted by Anna University,Chennai itself, If you can get a good score in this exam,then you can also easily go to this university.

GATE score is valid for two years, you can get financial assistant-ship for two years with an amount of 8000 rupees per month.

I hope you will get through this,and all the best for your future ahead.
19th November 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the score needed for admission in Anna University Chennai in GATE?

what is the minimum cut-off to apply nit trichy for sc ? my gate2013 score is 20!
9th December 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

wat is the minimum and maximum gate score and AIR for IIT MADRAS and NIT TRICHY? (for a BC CANDIDATE)
25th June 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My GATE score is 398. I belong to SC category. What are my chances for getting a M.E course in Anna University?
25th June 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My GATE score is 398. I belong to SC category. What are my chances for getting a M.E course in Anna University?
25th June 2014, 01:45 PM
prabhakaran86

Hello
My GATE 2014 score is 398. I belong to SC category. What are my chances to land a M.E course in Anna University?
22nd July 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Hii
I got 470 score in gate 2014 and I belongs to oc can I get anna university
Plz reply me
22nd July 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

HI,
HOW MUCH GATE SCORE REQUIRED FOR ANNA UNIVERSITY FOR VLSI SEAT
23rd July 2014, 03:13 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hii
I got 470 score in gate 2014 and I belongs to oc can I get anna university
Plz reply me
There seems to be a good chance for you to secure a seat since you have OC category as well. But, admission depends upon cut-off. So, you should also try for admission in other universities as well, such as: NIT, Osmania, Lovely Professional University, PU, PEC...etc. You can get details regarding admission process, fee structure, etc. from their website.
17th August 2014, 10:56 AM
prabhakaran86

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhakaran86 View Post
Hello
My GATE 2014 score is 398. I belong to SC category. What are my chances to land a M.E course in Anna University?
god help you you will get good chance
30th January 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

what's the tancet cutoff score that's required to get seat in anna university guindy ?
22nd March 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

MY GATE SCORE IS 7.34 ONLY . IS ELIGIBLE FOR APPLYING M.E IN ANNA UNIV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?