13th July 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.E Aerospace in IIT Chennai? What is the GATE score needed?

hi im IBRAHIM frm coimbatore
i want to do my m.e.aerospace in iit chennai......i belong to bc category........what is the gate score i need to score.....pls guide me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the score needed in GATE? I plan to do PH.D and I belong to SC
  2. How much GATE CS score is needed for IIT D?
  3. Required score in GATE Exam to get into IIT and NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the score needed for admission in Anna University Chennai in GATE?
  5. Required Rank to get in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering in IIT?
  6. Can I get admission in MIT for M.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) without TANCET if secured 34.45 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  7. Can I apply for Aerospace Engineering in IIT's for M.Tech course after scoring 714 rank in GATE with 458 score?
  8. Seat of industrial engineering in ANNA UNIVERSITY, Chennai with GATE score of 337 with all India rank of 241 in Aerospace engineering paper
  9. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech in ECE?
  10. What kind of preparation is needed to score in IIT?
  11. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  12. How much GATE score is needed to take admission in IIT M in mechanical engineering?
  13. Is GATE score valid in Anna University? How much score is needed?
  14. Which are the Aeronautical Colleges in AP? How would I get a seat in top college?
  15. Full information about GATE rank card validity, possible jobs, marks needed, best coaching and GATE score required to apply for Post Graduate Degrees?
  16. How much GATE score is needed to get admission in IIT Mumbai in VLSI department?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  18. Will I get admission through TANCET counseling in M.Tech Aerospace branch? What is the date of counseling of TANCET?
28th April 2016, 09:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.E Aerospace in IIT Chennai? What is the GATE score needed?

GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology for admission in Master of Technology course. GATE score is accepted by majority of technical institute for admission in M.Tech course.

*GATE is computer based test and consists of 65 questions of 100 marks. For admission in Master of engineering in Aerospace engineering, you must score at least 50 marks as you belong to Backward classes for which cut off marks is less in IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?