1st April 2011, 04:20 PM
Sweta Jaiswal

What should I choose after 10th? Are the job opportunities better for science?

what should i choose after my 10th. Job oppotunites for science is better than commerce or visa versa

25th May 2011, 03:58 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: What should I choose after 10th? Are the job opportunities better for science?

Hi Sweta,

The first most important thing is your interest level in the subject.
If you are interested in science subjects,(doctor,engineering,Merchant Navy,etc.), you can select it.
If you are more interested in commerce subject(chartered accountant,Finance,Business,etc) , You can select it.
But one thing, be careful to choose because your life depend up on it.

according to me the science stream is the best seeing the present day scenario because the science stream has a very vast scope as compared to other streams.

Best wishes.
10th June 2011, 07:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose after 10th? Are the job opportunities better for science?

After completing 10th, you can choose a subject of your own interest. Science, Commerce and Arts streams are there. If you are interested in Science subjects and looking for a professional course, you have to appear for entrance examinations. Regular degree courses are also there. Commerce stream will gives you opportunities in Chartered Accountancy, Administration, and Statistics etc. Arts stream includes Mass Communication, Journalism, and Tourism etc. Job opportunities and higher education is vast in science stream as compared to other streams.
19th June 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after my 2 to become software engineer in future
22nd June 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

with out passing 12th by take corresponding degree can we write IAS exam
22nd June 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to do engineering from IIT (taking science stream) but sometiem I also wish to be an IPS Officer...........So can u tell me what should I do for both.....?????????
25th June 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
After completing 10th, you can choose a subject of your own interest. Science, Commerce and Arts streams are there. If you are interested in Science subjects and looking for a professional course, you have to appear for entrance examinations. Regular degree courses are also there. Commerce stream will gives you opportunities in Chartered Accountancy, Administration, and Statistics etc. Arts stream includes Mass Communication, Journalism, and Tourism etc. Job opportunities and higher education is vast in science stream as compared to other streams.
in future is there value for BCS or MCS.I want to do career in it. plz suggest me what should i do?
2nd August 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that how many subjects have there after ssc part 2
12th August 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

what i do after 10 my % is 62 in cbse.
26th September 2011, 12:21 PM
saugata2008

Of course ,the job opportunities are better in science .With science you can go for exams like-

NDA
IES
BHEL
SAIL
Railway
GAIL
ECIL
ONGC
DVC
IOCL

other than that with science -
1. you can go for research .
2.You can go for MBA.
3.You can be a lawyer .
So you can easily switch to commerce also .

So it will be better to go with science after 10th .

Thank you
9th November 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

My friends are telling that it is better to have admission in commerce for me. but i want to have in science.... which should i take?
15th November 2011, 02:59 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

fter completing 10th, you can choose a subject of your own interest. Science, Commerce and Arts streams are there. If you are interested in Science subjects and looking for a professional course, you have to appear for entrance examinations. Regular degree courses are also there. Commerce stream will gives you opportunities in Chartered Accountancy, Administration, and Statistics etc. Arts stream includes Mass Communication, Journalism, and Tourism etc.
1st December 2011, 12:09 AM
rk6030

Here u can select 2 choices.
1. Sslc-> polytechnic->b.tech cse lateral entry

2. Sslc->hsc>BE cse .
12th January 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

hi i am arsha from ernakulam. corrently i am pursuing bcom degree 2nd year. Sir can i do any B Tech course? Bcoz i was taken humanities in plus two.
30th March 2012, 08:36 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
After 10th you will chose any subjects either science or commerce, there is the scope is for both science and commerce.

Some of the job opportunities for the science:

NDA
IES
BHEL
SAIL
Railway
GAIL ECIL,

Some of the job opportunities with the commerce:

With the MBA you have lot of job opportunites in marketing field.

And with the law course you become a lawyer it is also good scope for you.
31st March 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

hi!
i am thinking that i must take non medical after 10 but my brother is saying that commerce is better than non medical then what should i take i am interested in both
31st March 2012, 09:04 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweta Jaiswal View Post
what should i choose after my 10th. Job oppotunites for science is better than commerce or visa versa
HI!
Friend both the stream are best you decide what you have to do.

If you want to become doctor or engineer then you have to opt science stream.

If you want to become businessman or you want to join marketing field then you have to opt commerce stream.

Option after passing 12th with commerce stream:-
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> B.Com
> N.D.A
> L.L.B
> B.B.F
> B.B.M
etc

Option after passing 12th with science:-
> M.B.B.S
> B.Tech
> B.D.S
> B.H.M.S
> B.SC BIOLOGY
> B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY
> B.SC PHYSICS
> B.SC CHEMISTRY
etc

ALL THE BEST!
8th September 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

what should i choose after my 10 my % is 75 in icse
9th September 2012, 02:25 AM
surajm093

According to me all the streams are good and it depends on your personal interest. Think well enough before choosing your branch as your entire career depends on it. Science streams has vast field and you can do many things with it so it is the best stream among all.
But choose that only stream which suits you.
Good Luck
29th April 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

which is better science or commerce? I got 94% mark in 10. Commerce-B.com-MBA ,is this root better? Explain its job oppurtunities.
13th May 2013, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

For computer engineering, what group should I take in 12th?
27th March 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I m very confused. What should I choose commerce or commerce maths ??? ...Which one is better???
27th March 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I m very confused. What should I choose commerce or commerce maths ??? ...Which one is better???
27th March 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?