13th December 2012, 06:53 PM
MAMTA INGLE

What should I choose between computer science and biology? I am studying 10th class

SIR,
I AM STUDYING IN 10th CLASS.NEXT YEAR AS I HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE AMONG COMPUTER SCIENCE AND BIOLOGY.SO WHAT SHOULD I GO FOR?

18th April 2013, 05:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose between computer science and biology? I am studying 10th class

Computer science stream will be suitable to have a rewarding career in software. Those who are interested in technical field can also select this subject. Biology will be suitable to have a job in the field of medicine or bio science. After completion of 12th, you can try for courses like MBBS, BAMS, and BHMS. Select an option that interests you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?