8th November 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?

I am final year bsc students.. I want to do msc electronic but my parents and our lecture s all are telling there is no use by doing msc electronic.. because they give more preference to engineer students not for msc electronic students.. soo what I have to choose msc electronic or msc physics. which is the best one..

9th November 2015, 12:10 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I choose between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?

It is true that B.Tech and M.Tech students are more preferred over the students who have completed M.Sc in Electronics.
If you want to do M.Sc Electronics then you must have to do M.Tech after that to get job easily with affordable salary.

You can also go for M.Sc Physics after that also lots of options are available.
Most poplar is NET examination.
NET stands for National Eligibility Test.
It is conducted by UGC twice every year to recruit candidates at post of Asst. Lecturer and also for Junior Research Fellowship.

As you have completed Bachelor's degree then you can move on for preparation of Indian Services examinations such as IAS, IPS, IFS and other conducted by UPSC.
SSC and banking options are also available for students who have completed Bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?