9th April 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?

wt is the difference between Msc physic And Msc electronics? Are dis two both same? Msc physics with electronics= Msc electronics?
And can i go for Msc. electronic after (Bsc Gen)?

10th April 2014, 07:22 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?

Hello Friend !!

M.Sc in Electronics :-

Electronics is that science and technology which deals with the controlled flow on electrons and other sub atomic particles.

It is one of the most prestigious courses World wide.

It is at a great demand among the students of India as well as in abroad.

Job Opportunities for M.Sc Electronic Graduate :-

You have scope in both Private and Govt Sectors .

>>A large proportion of electronics graduates entering permanent jobs after graduation go into research, design and development.

>>You can get a job as a trainee research engineer with a good first degree, for those wanting a long term career in research it may be advisable to study for a doctorate as promotion within research .

>>Many junior research staff use research as a stepping stone to other functions within the company, such as marketing, patent work and production management, and for graduates with these ambitions a postgraduate degree would not be necessary.

>>Many of these jobs are with electronics, telecommunications and defence companies.

Where as,

M.Sc Physics :

Master of Sciences in Physics.

This course deals with the study of Mathematical Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Electronic Materials, Analog Circuits, Antenna, Wave Propagation, Microprocessor, Solid State Devices, Lasers, Opto-electronics, Microwave, Communication Electronics, DSP, Computer Networks.

Since India is a developing Country, it is encouraging all the Educational Fields by providing employment.

Yes you are eligible for this course after B.Sc.

Scope of M.Sc Physics :

You can find employment in major sectors like,

Electronics,
Telecom,
Research,
Teaching Faculty,
Software Companies,
BPO / KPO,
Banks and
Government Jobs.

The Govt Opportunities for you are :

NASA,
ISRO,
BABA Automic Research Centre and various research centres,

Good Luck !!!
21st August 2015, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Msc physics with Electronics ...so can i apply for the job where MSc Electronics is required....
10th July 2016, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between msc electronics and msc applied electronics and which is best to persue...
8th September 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I wrote entrance for Msc physics.I got seat for MSc applied electronics..is applied electronics comes under the branch of Msc physics...plzzzzz answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?