2nd January 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th if my English is too weak?

i am a student of science(IT) & i am also a topper of chemistry in my class & my English is too weak & i am also interested in MBA. so what i do after 12th

plz-plz choose my right track with your thinking.

3rd January 2012, 07:42 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th if my English is too weak?

Being able to express your views effectively in English became very vital in these days. In other words, you will be strong enough in communication skills to get good job opportunities in reputed companies.

You are just a candidate of 12th class. So, you have plenty of time to try for job opportunities.

If you work hard on it and if you put your best efforts, you can definitely overcome this.

-So, go through English news papers and watch English news channels regularly and know the meaning of words for which you don't meaning from dictionary or any other source.

-Understand the way how the sentence is going to be framed. Try to use the same in your daily conversations.

-Try to speak in English only with your lecturers, friends and family members and request them to intimate the mistakes in your language. Make sure that you will not repeat such mistakes again.

-Try to be good enough in Grammar aspects so that you can frame variety of sentences on yourself during conversations.

Having interested to join MBA course, I suggest you to choose BBA course in your Graduation.

Try to develop good subject knowledge in BBA course and start preparing for entrance exam of MBA course from the 2nd year of your BBA course.
3rd January 2012, 08:56 AM
Rajesh khetwal

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after 12th if my English is too weak?

Many students will have this problem so don't be fear if you passed 12th standard you have 3 months to think about your problem and strong your weak points because this time you do practice hard you also join coaching institutes.
3rd January 2012, 12:55 PM
sanajames

Smile Re: What should I do after 12th if my English is too weak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of science(IT) & i am also a topper of chemistry in my class & my English is too weak & i am also interested in MBA. so what i do after 12th

plz-plz choose my right track with your thinking.
c buddy english is an important language in today's world...but not a barier for doing any course...if u r planing to join MBA,no problem u can jst try to join any english speaking classes..n make ur language strong.....thr s nothing to wory...evrything s posible if u work hard....
ALL THE BEST..
3rd January 2012, 01:22 PM
sashreek10

Default Re: What should I do after 12th if my English is too weak?

you should first do a english course and then continue and get a job
3rd January 2012, 11:13 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What should I do after 12th if my English is too weak?

Hi

English is a global language and so its almost compulsory for everyone to know it if you want to add something to your personality.

No doubt these days all the top MNC's are impressing and preferring the candidates more who have a good command on this language and have polished and fluent communication skills.

So no matter what you study further after your Higher Secondary, you must pay attention to your lingual skills. You have to polish them, use them as much as you can so that just like your mother tongue, you have good hold on the other languages as well.

Now as you stated, that you are in 12th right now, so you have plenty of time to do MBA, and then only would you apply for jobs.

Do not worry, instead work for developing your personality Groom yourself.

First of all, I must tell you that MBA is Masters in Business Administration course and this course can be taken up by a graduate of any stream.. So you need not worry about anything specific to do MBA later on.

So take up graduation in any stream which interests you, like Chemistry Honors ( as you said you are a topper of this subject), and similarly you can choose any stream and complete your graduation in it.

Then after that you can go for MBA.

Secondly if you wish to improve your English, Please follow these ::

1. Read Newspaper and magazines as much as you can. Daily.

2. Watch English Movies with subtitles on.

3. Read Grammar books so that you do not commit grammatical errors when you speak..

4. Speak in English and only English. You would improve your accent also in this manner.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?