19th August 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score above 95% in 10th ICSE Board exam if weak in English being a female candidate?

Hello,
Can a girl who is weak in English get more than 95% in 10th ICSE Board exam? If yes then how? Kindly tell me about this. Waiting for your reply.

24th August 2015, 11:08 PM
sumitrahul76

Default Re: How can I prepare to score above 95% in 10th ICSE Board exam if weak in English being a female candidate?

ICSE stands for indian council of secondary education,now coming on your problem your english is weak then you much big problem atall,but you should've have improve your writing skill and english aswell.
After that you must've to prepare according to the prescribed syllabus of ICSE which has one of the best syllabus in india to get the better results. Be regular in your school to understand the regular topics and stuffs related to your course,submit projects regularly to score better.
30th September 2015, 11:55 PM
gokul ka raja

Default Re: How can I prepare to score above 95% in 10th ICSE Board exam if weak in English being a female candidate?

If you get 95%in 10th then you have to do some special planning and hardworking .
As your English is weak then you have to give more importance to it. as compared to other.
and also make a time table for every subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?