12th May 2016, 05:20 PM
anita kerai

What should I do after B.Sc in Biotechnology to get into Research field?

Well actually i want to be in research field but am lost ,i dont know what to do..now i have applied for entrance exam in various college but i dont know after that what i should do? How i ll get into the thing which i like...?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join clinical research course after BSc Biotechnology? Is clinical research a good course?
  2. Should I choose B.E Biotechnology or BSc Agriculture?
  3. After Microbiology Honors what kind of jobs are offered?
  4. Job vacancies in biotechnology field? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which field is better Biotechnology and Business mangement or bioinformatics?
  6. Job in field of Biotechnology?
  7. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?
  8. How to have a career in Biotech Research while in BSc Biotechnology?
  9. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  10. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. How to join research field in genetics after passing Bachelor of Engineering Biotechnology from Jalgaon?
  12. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. What is the career after BSc Biotechnology?
  14. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  15. What career options do I have if I am interested in research field? I have passed MSc in Biotechnology
  16. Which are the top Biotech universities? Is there any entrance test?
  17. How to apply for BSc biotech after 12th? When will the forms be released? -- [New]
  18. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
14th May 2016, 06:33 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What should I do after B.Sc in Biotechnology to get into Research field?

In order to be in a research field you need to get yourself through right track. It seems that you are going to finish your higher secondary education or most probably have finished, because you are trying for the competitive exams.

So, it depends on your degree course and the branch you studied your graduation.
Whether your graduation field was technical or non-technical.

So, if it was technical, and you did engineering in CS or IT then you can apply for NASA or ISRO, most probably ISRO.

This is what you can get into R&D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?