29th May 2011, 03:41 PM

What should I do after completing 12th std? I've got 1132 marks and I belong to Biology group

now i finished 12th i got 1132marks and i am biology group and medicine cut off is 188.5 percentage
send details on my email id....

Related Questions:
29th May 2015, 04:03 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do after completing 12th std? I've got 1132 marks and I belong to Biology group

Your aggregate marks is quite good. Have you considered the joint entrance examination? I think medical will be the perfect genre for you. If you haven't given joint entrance examination then I would suggest you to try the next year's joint entrance examination in the medical stream. Meanwhile you can try for some short term jobs like BPO or call center to keep you going for the tuition and travel fee for studying joint entrance subjects in coaching centers. So this will prevent one whole year of yours to be completely wasted. You will have a job experience before even you complete your graduation. Also one whole year's preparation for the joint entrance examination will give you enough knowledge to crack this examination in one go. Normally for medical genre people have problem in cracking the subject of Physics. So you must stress on this subject to pass in the joints and get a clear rank in medical stream. Think about it.
5th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completing 12th std? I've got 1132 marks and I belong to Biology group

Which course is beneficial after five years from B.H.M.S ,B.P ,Pharmacy or B.Sc.? Rply is must.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?