26th July 2013, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing B.E electronics and communication

Please tell me the courses i should do after completing B.E. (Electronics n TelComm. ) for getting high salary package in India. Course should relate elect. n telcomm.
Or M.E/M.Tech placements are good..
confused which to prefer----- M.E/M.Tech or courses??

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering -- [New]
  2. What are the job opportunities after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  3. List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?
  4. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Which courses can I take up after completion of B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  7. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  10. How to get CDC after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  11. How to do IPS after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  12. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  13. What can I do next after completing engineering in electronics and tele communication? How to face Interview?
  14. Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What can I do after completing B.Tech with electronics and communication from GBTU
  16. Which course should I take after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  17. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  18. What subject do I have to take after completing 4 years of electronics and communication engineering?
9th July 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completing B.E electronics and communication

I have completed my engineering in electronics & communication branch.Now what can I do to get the job in electronics company
9th July 2015, 02:50 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Ahead Career After B.Tech.

Good to see you in Electronics and communication Engineering course. You have many option after completing the B.Tech course.

After completing the B.Tech course you can go for jor or study. If you are interested in the technology field then you can take admission in the M.Tech course. To take admission in the M.Tech course you need to appear in the GATE examination and score well. If your score well then you can get a chance for admission in IIT college.

If you are interested in the business field then you can also go for the MBA course. There are many government and private college which provide the MBA course. If you are interested in this field then i advise you to prepare for the CAT examination and try to do well. To take admission in IIM college you need a good score in CAT exam.

I hope your confusion is solved. Before choosing any field please think twice on that. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
23rd September 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Yes, please suggest me, which course is better for e&c students after complet engineering.. Like C, C , java, embedded system etc. And please help me.
11th March 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me, which course is better for e&c students after complet engineering.. Like C, C , java, embedded system etc. And please help me.
21st July 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Which course i do after B.E entc? which one is best hardware and networking or software development
15th September 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

After BE in EXTC in which field having good demand and expect higher salary
30th September 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I am in last year of BE in Electronics Engineering.please suggest companies where I can opt for and also the courses related to Electronics engineering
10th September 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing my graduation in electronics and telecommunications please help
1st April 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.E in electronics & telecommunications, (2016) & now I work in orbit ventures kolhapur,this is hardware company, I have 1 year experience ,please suggest hardware companies where &/ which course can I take up related electronics telecommunications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?