7th May 2015, 10:06 PM
sundaramgupta

What should I do after completion of 10th to become an Architect in future?

I m in class 10 th and want to become an architect, I m so confused what should I do and where should I go... Plz tell me is there any thing related to IIT?? Please tell me in brief.... :-( I am just looking for some good advice and suggestions for the same!

15th May 2015, 03:58 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: What should I do after completion of 10th to become an Architect in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundaramgupta View Post
I m in class 10 th and want to become an architect, I m so confused what should I do and where should I go... Plz tell me is there any thing related to IIT?? Please tell me in brief.... :-( I am just looking for some good advice and suggestions for the same!
You need to get first intermediate marks sheet in order to think further about this

After that you can think about B.Arch that will lead you to there where you will come to know about the subject correctly

And for government colleges you have an exam called NATA stands for national aptitude test in architecture which will lead you to get good jobs in this field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?