3rd August 2022, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after Diploma in Electrical having interest in Computers?

I am azhar hussain i am electrical diploma holder sir but now i am not interested in this i like computers so -please sir give me any
advice for this

4th August 2022, 08:08 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after Diploma in Electrical having interest in Computers?

After completing Diploma in Electrical, you will get lateral entry in B. Tech. You can do some computer related courses(online &/or offline) and search for internships. You can learn new technologies &/or programming languages and learn new foreign languages if you want to work or study abroad.
4th August 2022, 10:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after Diploma in Electrical having interest in Computers?

You can do the following courses after completing a Diploma in Electrical if you have an interest in Computer.

1)AUTOMATION TRAINING.

2)ROBOTICS AND HUMANOIDS (ELECTRONICS)

3)POWER SYSTEMS AND SOLAR PANELS (ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS)

4)PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE (SOFTWARE)
6th August 2022, 05:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

What should I do after Diploma in Electrical having interest in Computers?

The right thing to do after doing Diploma in Computer Engineering is doing bachelors in Computer Science and Engineering. Look for some good colleges which accept Lateral Entry and appear for exam for the exam and then you can pursue your bachelors in CSE.
6th August 2022, 08:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° According to me, you are not eligible to pursue BTech in computer science engineering after pursuing diploma in electrical Engineering because the minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue BTech in computer science is that the candidate should have completed diploma in computer science Engineering only.
As you have completed your diploma in electrical Engineering has you are eligible to pursue BTech in electrical Engineering only or you can take admission in first year of b.tech course if you want to purse you BTech in computer science.
6th August 2022, 11:10 PM
Msdhoni02

Courses after Diploma in Electrical are:

Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering.
Bachelor of Engineering + Master of Business Administration (Electrical and Electronics Engineering).

You will easily earn 5 lakhs to 7lakhs per annum after completing one of these courses.
7th August 2022, 04:41 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who are interested in computer can study BE/B.tech in computer science after completing diploma in some other branch.

For being eligible , it's important for a candidate to have completed diploma in engineering in any branch from a recognised university/institute.

Although electrical engineer work on variety of projects such as robots, cellphone, computer , radars , navigation system etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?