11th May 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

After BSc IT what can I do considering that I have least interest in computers?

plz sugesst me wht 2 do aftr my bsc it. i have least interest in computers and i offen get kts in my semis.... plz help me out

31st August 2011, 02:29 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: After BSc IT what can I do considering that I have least interest in computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz sugesst me wht 2 do aftr my bsc it. i have least interest in computers and i offen get kts in my semis.... plz help me out
After BSc IT what can I do considering that I have least interest in computers?

you should have thought it earlier .I always suggest students to choose subject of their interest only .Now you have completed B.Sc(IT) and if you want to make your career in this field, then you must have command over programming language but according to you, you don't have even interest in computers .

Now you can change your field, if you don't have interest in computers .Since you have completed B.SC(IT) means you have completed graduation degree so you are eligible to sit in all exam which need graduation degree.You can apply :
  • Bank PO
  • Bank Clerk
  • Go for MBA
  • Sit in UPSC exams

With Regards
ravik1214
31st August 2011, 02:42 PM
alienlife

Cool Re: After BSc IT what can I do considering that I have least interest in computers?

have you take the IT exams? only if you get the IT certification you can get a good IT job. i work at IBM after i got my certs. (use exampdf.com study materials help me pass) do not tell others...lol....
31st August 2011, 03:59 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BSc IT what can I do considering that I have least interest in computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
u can either do MBA and make a secure future in it n get high salary..
else u can go for IAS..if u clear the exam..u can get a very reputed job..
for both of the things..u are eligible if u have a graduate degree from a recognized college..and most importantly..they dont want any of ur knowledge of graduation..though IAS needs it a bit..
31st August 2011, 05:16 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BSc IT what can I do considering that I have least interest in computers?

dear friend,
You have mention that you are doing B.Sc in IT but you don't have interest in computers , then you can go for a separate line which is not related with computer..

You can go for MBA course if you have interest in management field..

MBA course has a bright future prospect.. After completion of MBA course you can get a very good job with a handsome salary..
Lots of specializations are offered in MBA course..You can go for a specialization in which you have more interest..
The specializations are-
1.Finance
2.Marketing
3.Accounting
4.Hospitality
5.Management, communication
6.Human resource.
etc..
These are the courses where you can apply in MBA..

You can also go for job..
You can apply for jobs in banking sector, UPSC exams , defense exams..

Now you decide what to do..
All the best..
31st August 2011, 06:58 PM
rana2011
Banned

you should have thought it earlier .I always suggest students to choose subject of their interest only .Now you have completed B.Sc(IT) and if you want to make your career in this field, then you must have command over programming language but according to you, you don't have even interest in computers .

Now you can change your field, if you don't have interest in computers .Since you have completed B.SC(IT) means you have completed graduation degree so you are eligible to sit in all exam which need graduation degree.You can apply :
[*]Bank PO[*]Bank Clerk[*]Go for MBA[*]Sit in UPSC exams

Thanks!!
31st August 2011, 07:53 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after doing BSc IT, you have two option open right now

>>you can go for the jobs. and you can also write for the govt jobs.

>>you can go for the higher study.

you can do higher study like

>MCA.

>MSC IT.

>MBA.

etc.

all the best......
31st August 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi don't worry there is so many oppurtunities. u can go for animation if u have drawing and creativity capability.
Here is some good institute
St Xvier's Kolkata(www.sxccal.edu)
NID
IDC Mumbai
U can make your future in creative line much better in my experinces.
Thanks
Best of luk.....
31st August 2011, 10:47 PM
Premangshu Mukherjee

U can go for animation.
22nd November 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc.it from distance education....so will it create any problem for my further education????
12th February 2012, 03:20 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You can go for MBA course if you have interest in management field..

MBA course has a bright future prospect.. After completion of MBA course you can get a very good job with a handsome salary..
Lots of specializations are offered in MBA course..You can go for a specialization in which you have more interest..
The specializations are-
1.Finance
2.Marketing
3.Accounting
4.Hospitality.........and many more
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?