25th August 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after finishing BDS? Is MDS a better option or should I do short term course or diploma course? Preparations required for studying in Australia and New Zealand?

i hav finished my bds final yr. i hav to do internship now. but m confused as to wat to do after dat. ? mds is a better option o short courses o diploma courses.. o should i try for abroad as i hear dat aus n nz has got better opportunities for dentist. n wat preperations r required for aus and nz? m asking this question now so dat i get an idea as to wat prep i should start wid..

30th October 2011, 06:05 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after finishing BDS? Is MDS a better option or should I do short term course or diploma course? Preparations required for studying in Australia and New Zealand?

hi,
you should make your career fist you should go for MDS after BDS
if you want to earn then you go to Australia or newzland.
for this u have to qualify Australian dental board exam.
the exam is very simple. you have of both pre clinical as well as clinical work

good luck!
28th November 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after finishing BDS? Is MDS a better option or should I do short term course or diploma course? Preparations required for studying in Australia and New Zealand?

hii i m bds final year student and going to start my internship.i just want to know is there any short term course which can be done during my bds internship
28th March 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

whats the cracking percentage of adc exam by indian dentist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?