12th May 2015, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study MDS in Australia if completed BDS in India?

Hello,
I had done my BDS in India.
Kindly tell me what I can do for doing MDS in Australia?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MDS in Australia? Requirements to get admission?
  2. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  3. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
  4. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
  5. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  6. In which country I should study MDS and getting job there after completing BDS in India?
  7. Courses after BDS other than MDS? Top colleges in India for MHA course?
  8. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Career opportunities except MDS for BDS holder who is working as a Lecturer?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  11. Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US?
  12. Admission fee structure and best university or college in Australia for MDS?
  13. Admission fee structure and best university/college in Australia for MDS?
  14. What is the procedure to study MDS in US for BDS candidate?
  15. In which country I should study MDS if pursuing BDS in India?
  16. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear? -- [New]
  17. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  18. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
15th April 2018, 02:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study MDS in Australia if completed BDS in India?

After completing BDS from India, you can do MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) from Australia. For that, you have to register with Australian Dental Council(ADC) and pass the ADC Examinations. If English is not among your graduation subjects, you need to appear in English Proficiency Tests like IELTS or TOEFL also. If you pass tge ADC examinations, you will get a list of colleges in which you can apply for MDS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?