13th October 2012, 03:19 PM
damini kumari

What should I do after graduation in B.Com with 37% between banking and tourism

what should i do after graduation in b.com with 37% between banking and tourism?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after graduation in B.Com with 37% between banking and tourism
  2. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  3. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  5. Courses available in Germany after passing 12th commerce in Gujarat?
  6. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  7. Government colleges offering Graduation degree in Travel and Tourism course? -- [New]
  8. Courses which I can do by Commerce+maths from MP board?
  9. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  10. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  11. How to get a government job after doing graduation and PG in Tourism sector?
  12. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  13. How to make a career Tourism Industry? Course and Colleges?
  14. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  15. What should I do along with my B.Com graduation?
  16. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  17. Courses related to travel and tourism after graduation in spanish language and literature studies from JNU?
  18. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
29th August 2015, 05:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after graduation in B.Com with 37% between banking and tourism

For bachelor of commerce sector candidates, banking sector will be more fruitful as compared to the tourism sector. As you have done bachelor's degree in commerce with 37% marks, you are eligible for the entrance exams conducted for different posts of clerk and probationary officer every year.

You can appear for the:

1. Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common written exam for public sector nationalized banks.

2. State Bank of India exams.

The age limit for IBPS clerk is 20-28 years and for PO is 20-30 years. You can apply for the clerk exam at www.ibps.in as online application for 2015 is going on at present.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?