1st July 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after graduation? I am a final year student in BSc electronics

Pankaj kumar to bihar sir,I am final year in bsc electronic.that i ask to you how do after graduation

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best jobs for me if I am a student of final year in BSc electronics hons
  2. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?
  3. How to get a job after passing BSc Electronics?
  4. What can I do after BSc? Which is having more scope nowadays? I am a final year BSc(CS) student
  5. Whether M.Sc. Physics is preferrable over M.Sc. Electronics for females?
  6. How to do MSc in Physics from DU? I am a BSc Final Year student from Banasthali University
  7. Can I study B.Sc in Electronics being a Diploma in Electronics final year student? List of colleges in Dehradun?
  8. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  9. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  11. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam being a final year student of B.Sc in Maths if I my Graduation result is announced before the announcement of result of SBI Clerk Exam?
  12. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.S.(Electronics) in USA? Requirements to study M.S. in USA?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation with B.Sc in Physics?
  14. How to become a doctor if I am a student of biology studying in BSc final year? Can I pursue admission for MBBS after completing my graduation
  15. What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(Electronics) student? -- [New]
  16. Direct admission in BSc second year if I left my Btech in middle? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do after BSc, MCA or MSc? I am a student of BSc IT final year
  18. Can a B.E (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate change his branch in Post Graduation(Civil)?
22nd May 2012, 01:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after graduation? I am a final year student in BSc electronics

You can take up either job or else continue your higher studies after graduation. If you are interested towards, jobs you can apply for jobs in government or private sector. You can apply for government jobs in nationalized banks as PO, civil services, Railway department etc after B.Sc. In case of higher studies, you can do pots graduation – M.Sc after B.Sc. MBA is a good option after B.Sc. You need to attend and qualify in common entrance examination to get admission for MBA. You can also join for MCA after B.Sc.
22nd May 2012, 01:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after graduation? I am a final year student in BSc electronics

You can take up either job or else continue your higher studies after graduation. If you are interested towards, jobs you can apply for jobs in government or private sector. You can apply for government jobs in nationalized banks as PO, civil services, Railway department etc after B.Sc. In case of higher studies, you can do pots graduation – M.Sc after B.Sc. MBA is a good option after B.Sc. You need to attend and qualify in common entrance examination to get admission for MBA. You can also join for MCA after B.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?