14th January 2012, 10:02 PM
aditya chaurasia

What should I do after passing 12th?

sir what i do after 10+2.i also applied for iit jee but i m not prepared for it because my board exam are very near.

15th January 2012, 08:18 PM
vijay nahata

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th?

hello friend...as you said that you are not prepared for the iit jee exam i would suggest you to focus on your 12th exam now....and after you give your 12th exam you can take coaching for iit course from good institutions like Akash Institute and FIITJEE...they have one year classroom programme where they will prepare you thoroghly for the competitive exams...they take regular tests which will enable you to know the areas in you are lacking behind...you should not think that you are taking one year extra..instead if you prepare yourself up to the mark and clear the exams with good score ,you can get admissions in the best colleges of India....thank you...
18th January 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,kya coaching iit ke liye must hoti hai.without coaching entrance difficult hota hai kya.....
6th July 2020, 03:39 PM
Warboy007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,kya coaching iit ke liye must hoti hai.without coaching entrance difficult hota hai kya.....
No , it may not be difficult for everyone out there to crack IIT without coaching, there are some brilliant minds who crack it without coaching too. But those are god gifted childs . Most of the students need coaching, you an also opt out for coaching if you want to get a Better Rank in IIT's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?