7th July 2011, 06:08 PM
Deepak kumar pandeyn

How to understand Physics in 12th?

I do'nt understand physics in class 12th how to understand physics

11th July 2011, 10:27 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to understand Physics in 12th?

Dear friend,
The physics subject is very interesting subject to understand this subject you must have to feel this subject.
If you keep on solving different problems daily and make them understand throughly you can easily get this subject.
I suggest most famous and easily understandable book for these subject you must prefer these book:
Concept of Physics by H.C verma
7th August 2011, 01:15 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to understand Physics in 12th?

iN 12TH clas physics is very tuff so you shoud do work hard and do practise to solve the numericals problems.
you should study regularly by which you can improve your performence in physics and for numerical problem you can refer the book H.C.Verma
7th August 2011, 08:05 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Physics in not so hard as you are thinking this can be easily understand if you can understand the math. Most of the part is related to the math.

You should your preparation now to clear this exam you should study regular 2-3 hours for this subject. If you find any problem then discuss with your friends after that if you can’t understand then ask to your teachers. For the physics book you should buy the NCERT or Dinesh book these book language is very simple.
7th August 2011, 12:46 PM
rana2011
Banned

My friend,
The physics subject is very interesting subject and easy to understand.

If you keep on solving different problems daily and make them understand throughly you can easily get this subject.

In my opinion famous and easily understandable book for these subject you must prefer this book:- [Concept of Physics by H.C verma]

Thanks!
7th August 2011, 02:17 PM
umesh_best22
Junior Member+

Clear every concept and formula from teacher. Do self study as much as possible.
7th August 2011, 03:24 PM
Bmsri

hi friend,
every subjects are easy only when you show interest in your studies.
you need to concentrate more in physics as you are finding it little difficult.
The most important thing in under standing a subjects remain in concentrating the class. If you concentrate well more than 50% of work in studying is done as you will be remembering it.Study the portions completed daily than postponing it.
few consider studying as a work and so they are not able to prepare well.
7th August 2011, 04:00 PM
fahran

Dear friend,
The physics subject is very interesting subject to understand this subject you must have to feel this subject.
I suggest most famous and easily understandable book for these subject you must prefer these book:
Concept of Physics by H.C verma and arihant
7th August 2011, 10:16 PM
sachin200792

If you can't understand the subject that means your basics are not strong enough to catch the concepts above your ability.

Physics is a very conceptual subject. You can not understand without making your basics strong. You must take proper guidance to learn physics from some experienced guy like your school teacher or from tuition's. To learn the basics of physics you must learn in a detailed manner, and for that you can take some reference books like Pradeep's a very good book to build basics and cover all the topics in your class 12th syllabus.

H.C. Verma is also a good book to clear your concepts, but for that you must have to get some strong basics to proceed with that book.
5th November 2011, 12:22 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Physics is a natural subject . All the theory in physics is related to this nature, that god has created.

To understand physics, you have to imagine the situations. Like when a current flows through a wire, the electrons carry them. Imagine this. electrons are charge carriers.

Similarly, newtons laws, Electromagnetic faraday's laws, etc are all conceptual. You have to understand what these great men have discovered years back.

Ask doubts to your teachers, discuss with your friends, debate on theories, this would help you grasp the whole theories.

Also try explaining others, what you know. This would increase your confidence in the knowledge that you hold.

All the best.
6th November 2011, 05:58 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

HI,
PHYSICS IS THE SUBJECT OF CONCEPT.
to understand the concept you have to you have to read more and more.
solve concept based question. solve numerical as much as you can.

H.C.VERMA is one of the good books for the physics you can solve this and understand.

ALL THE BEST!
7th April 2012, 11:39 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to understand Physics in 12th?

Hi

Physics is a totally conceptual subject. Right from the 6th class, it is taught in schools with increasing levels of difficulty.

So each class has got a subject physics in it. From 9th class it starts to get real complex with the numerical's getting in. Also after class 10th, you opt for the Science stream, then Physics would be taught all over again but with much higher difficulty level and challenging course.

Coming to your query, how to understand physics, I would say that you need a good mentor to understand physics, who can explain things to you with his experience.

Apart from that, you can also refer to the best books like H.C Verma Fundamentals of Physics, Pradeep publications, Resnik Heliday, ETC...

These books explain the basic concepts and take you deep in the subject.

Thus you can refer to them to understand better Physics.

Also imagination power is required to understand physics.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
7th April 2012, 11:56 PM
palakdeep93

Thumbs up Re: How to understand Physics in 12th?

yu know physics is most easiest subject. always remember one thing while studing it dont get puzzle in derivations firstly understand its diagram and the main point of it.
8th April 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

suitable books for 12th medical science student ?
and upcoming major entrance examintaions
8th April 2012, 02:03 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to understand Physics in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepak kumar pandeyn View Post
Hi friend,

If you can't understand the subject that means your basics are not strong enough to catch the concepts above your ability.

Physics is a very conceptual subject. You can not understand without making your basics strong. You must take proper guidance to learn physics from some experienced lecturere .To learn the basics of physics you must learn in a detailed manner, and for that you can take some reference books like Pradeep's a very good book to build basics and cover all the topics in your class 12th syllabus.

H.C. Verma is also a good book to clear your concepts, but for that you must have to get some strong basics to proceed with that book.

all the best
18th January 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

physics needs 2hours a day to study and solve problems
18th May 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I can not learn it easily.if i learned it i forget it on exame time so how can i learned?
4th August 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: How to understand Physics in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepak kumar pandeyn View Post
See don't be panic first be calm and then you prepare for physics. Concepts should be clear for that u should revise it again and again .It is a very interesting subject and u should feel it
26th July 2020, 09:21 AM
deepikapandey9999

Tips to score good marks in CBSE 12 Physics are as under:
During the exam, try to write your descriptive answers in points and give pictorial or graphical illustrations wherever possible. ...
Scan the paper before answering.
For long answer type questions. ...
Be crisp and to the point in very short questions.
Go through NCERT book. It is the most important book for Physics board exam of class 12.
Tips to score good marks in physics :
Go through NCERT book. ...
Refer a supplementary book like Haliday-Resnick-Walker only if you do not understand a certain concept from the NCERT book and to practice more numerical problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?