20th November 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing NET exam? How will I get the post of college professor

what after passing NET exam??How will i get post for college proffecer??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for assistant professor post after clearing UGC NET with less than 50%?
  2. When will be the recruitment opportunity open for faculty in any position?
  3. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  4. How can I apply in government college after clearing NET exam for the post of Assistant Professor
  5. How to apply in government college after clearing NET exam for the post of Assistant Professor
  6. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college? -- [New]
  7. Which exam is the best for me after completing B.E E&TC? I want to become a professor in government college
  8. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in MBA college? I have done MBA in marketing with 54%
  9. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Professor in any management college?
  10. Can a MBA Finance candidate with UGC NET in management apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Economics Department of any college?
  11. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  12. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  13. Is it necessary to compete NET test to become an Assistant professor in Engineering College or University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  15. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  16. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  17. Is it valid to go for Assistant Professor Post in any engineering college in Karnataka if I do M.tech in KSOU
  18. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
4th February 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after passing NET exam? How will I get the post of college professor

Can a MBA Finance candidate with UGC NET in management apply for the post of Assistant Professor?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?