18th April 2013, 11:40 PM
shailesh97ch26

Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in MBA college? I have done MBA in marketing with 54%

i have done mba in marketing with 54% from gujarat university and also cleared UGC-NET with 62%. Am i eligible for post of asst. professor in MBA college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MBA college as a professor with 31 years of teaching experience? I am an MBA student with more than 65%
  2. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  3. Details about NET entrance exam? I have completed MBA in finance
  4. Am i eligible for government degree after completing MBA(HR)
  5. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Professor in any management college?
  6. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  7. Can a MBA Finance candidate with UGC NET in management apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Economics Department of any college?
  8. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management after ME in Communication system and without doing MBA?
  10. Is candidate having M.Com(Accounting), MBA(Finance) with NET management eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the commerce department of UGC Affiliated Universities/Colleges?
  11. What are the career opportunities for MBA HR and MSc Psychology?
  12. Am I eligible for assistant professor post after clearing UGC NET with less than 50%?
  13. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  15. List of colleges with good placement criteria which offers MBA in International Marketing? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for assistant professor with PG through distance education
  17. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  18. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
30th April 2013, 03:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in MBA college? I have done MBA in marketing with 54%

Being a NET qualified candidate, you are eligible for the position. But for this you have to submit applications through university/college website. Selection will be done after a face to face interview. Selection procedures will be mentioned in the job notification. Adequate documents must be submitted at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?