30th October 2012, 07:06 PM
rajatkantipaul

What should I do after scoring 500 in IIT JEE? I am a student who has passed 12th

What I have to do to get a rank less than 500 in IITJEE 2013 as I am a student who passed 10+2 in 2012

27th August 2015, 10:50 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 500 in IIT JEE? I am a student who has passed 12th

It is not an easy task to score the rank less than the 500 in the IIT JEE examination conducted every year for the admission in the IIT for the Bachelor degree course. But if you are determined to achieve anything ' Nothing is Impossible '.

To get the rank you have to first qualify in the Mains and then you are eligible for the Advance examination. The advance stage contains the questions in the subjective paper from the Physics, Chemistry and the Mathematics. So you need to have the best preparation for all these subjects as according to the syllabus for the examination.

Some of the reference book for the preparation for the examination is :-
* O.P Tondon.
* R.C Mukherjee.
* K.C Sinha.
* H.C Verma.
* Pearson.

These are best reference book for the preparation of the examination and to secure the good rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?