1st November 2011, 10:22 AM
punam_1222

What should I do for Bank Jobs after completing diploma in computer technology?

I have completed my diploma in computer technology, now I am not intersted in B.E. What should I do for Bank jobs?

18th February 2012, 05:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for Bank Jobs after completing diploma in computer technology?

In order to attain the bank jobs, you need to attend the bank recruitment examinations. Thos who get selected in the written test will be called for the GD and personal interview. The selection for the bank job post will be based on the performance of the candidates in the test and interview. With your diploma qualification, you can apply for clerical positions in various banks. The notifications regarding the bank openings will be published in the official websites, which you can refer. The eligibility criteria’s, percentage of marks etc will be specified in the notifications. The candidates can apply online for the bank exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?