2nd June 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What should i do to become a CBI officer after passing 12th with 74% marks?

i am very much intrested in cbi.i passed 12th with 74% marks.now what should i do to become a cbi offficer?

3rd June 2012, 11:24 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do to become a CBI officer after passing 12th with 74% marks?

Eligibility criteria to become a CBI officer are as follows:-

Educational Qualification :- You should be complete bachelor degree in any discipline like, Commerce , Science and Arts etc.. from recognized university .

Age Limit :- Your age should be 20 years to 28 years .

Physical Standard :- You should be physically as well as medically fit ,

- Height :- 164 cms
- Chest :- 76cms
- Vision :- 6/6 - / 6/9

Syllabus preliminary Examination :-

>> General Intelligence
>> General Awareness
>> Arithmetic

Syllabus for Main Examination :-

>> General Studies
>> English
>> Arithmetic
>> Language
>> Communication skill
>> Writing Skill

For further details refer to the site
http://www.cbi.gov.in/
3rd June 2012, 02:54 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do to become a CBI officer after passing 12th with 74% marks?

Hai,

Iam sorry to say this you are not eligible for CBI being a candidate of 12th completed candidate, the minimum educational qualification is Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognised university.

CBI(Central Bureau of Investigation) exam is conducted by the SSC(Staff Selection Commission).

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be complete graduation or equivalent degree from any recognised university of india.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

Being a final year candidate should also be eligible for this exam.

Age criteria:

The candidates age should be in between 20 years to 27 years,

3 years upper age relaxation for OBC category,

5 years upper age relaxation for the SC/ST category.

For more details visit

http://www.ssconline.nic.in

All the best.
5th June 2012, 02:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am very much intrested in cbi.i passed 12th with 74% marks.now what should i do to become a cbi offficer?
In order to become an Officer in Central Bureau Of Investigation (CBI), you will first of all need to complete your graduation. No matter which stream you follow and how much marks you score in the qualifying examination, if you are a graduate, you will be considered eligible to sit for the entrance examination conducted for recruitment of Officer in the Central Bureau Of Investigation.
This particular entrance examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission and is known as Combined Graduate Level Examination.
Being a graduate won't make you eligible to write the examination unless you are within the prescribed age limit of 20-25 years. Candidates who qualify this entrance examination gets recruited in the Central Bureau Of Investigation as Sub-Inspector.

For information related to the Combined Graduate Level Examination, refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
28th August 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am very much interested in cbi and i am final year student of diploma. so, what should i do to become a cbi officer
29th August 2013, 01:07 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am very much interested in cbi and i am final year student of diploma. so, what should i do to become a cbi officer

To become a CBI officer you have to appear in the SSC conducted Combined Graduate Level exams

This Exam is conducted by SSC each year.

Educational qualifications:
Bachelors Degree Pass in any stream
No Minimum Percentage is required in Graduation

AGE-
Minimum 18 years
Maximum 27 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Next Tier 1 Exam of the SSC Combined Graduate level will be held in May 2014 Notification and advertisement will come out in Jan 2014

Questions will be asked from the Below Sections in this Exams:
>> English Comprehension
>> General Awareness
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> General Intelligence and Reasoning

Minimum height required for CBI post:
Male -165 cms
Female -150 cms

Chest-76 cms
29th August 2013, 09:43 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend...................

CBI-Central Beauru of Investigation

This Examination is done Once in a Year

Eligibility Criteria for CBI:

>> Should be citizen of India

>> Should have completed Graduation from Discipline University

>> Should have 60% marks in graduation

>> Age should be between 21-30 Years for General Candidates and 3 years Age relaxation for BC candidates and 5 Years age Relaxation for Sc/St candidates

Selection Procedure

>> Written Exam

>> Personal Interview

Physical Requirements for CBI

>> Height should be 164 CMS

>> Weight should be correlated to height

>> Chest Should be 80 CMS

>> Eye Vision should be 6/9

These are the Completely Details About join in CBI

Central Bureau of Investigation is the top most investigation agency in the country.It investigates the top and big cases in the country.For getting into that you need to write the exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
29th August 2013, 01:28 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

For CBI officer you have appear in Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam conducted by SSC ( Staff Selection Commission )

Elligibity:

*Candidates must have graduate in any stream from recognized University.

*Candidates must have atlearst 50% marks.

*Candidates age should be 21 to 27 years. Age relaxation is given to OBC of 3 years and SC or ST 5 years.

* Candidates Physical standard must be fir.

* Candidates height should be 160cm , eye sight mist be 6/ 6 ,weight and chest sholdbe be perfect.

Selection Procedure:

Written Exam

Mains exam

Interview.

Thank you................
18th June 2014, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

I am prem i complete my 12 th i got 90% mark in public i want to become a cbi officer what we do pls tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?