22nd April 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I join CBI after passing 12th science? I have done Merchant Navy training

Sir, I did 12th SCI and i have done Merchan navy training from Kolkata, can i join in CBI?
Sir, can u explain the step for becoming a CBI officer? Thanks....

24th May 2012, 08:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join CBI after passing 12th science? I have done Merchant Navy training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I did 12th SCI and i have done Merchan navy training from Kolkata, can i join in CBI?

Candidate seeking to join Central Bureau of Investigation [CBI] department, must hold a Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized Board. In order to join the department, one has to appear for the Combined Graduate Level Examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Candidate must be between twenty to twenty five years of age. After qualifying the written test one has to go through medical test and personal interview.
3rd January 2013, 11:52 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join CBI after passing 12th science? I have done Merchant Navy training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

If you want to Join the Central Bureau Of Investigation (CBI) as Sub inspector than you have to give the SSC conducted Combined Graduate Level exams

Below is the Eligibilty Criteria for this exam;

Education: Graduation pass in any stream
No Minimum Percentage is required in Graduation

AGE- Minimum 18 years
Maximum 27 years
AGE Relaxations- 3 years for OBC candidates, 7 years for SC/ST candidates

So, Complete your Graduation and than apply for this exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?