4th July 2013, 01:43 PM
parminder singh dudi

What should I do between BSc and B.Tech after passing 12th?

sir i am freshly 12 pased student and i want to join CBI so advise me that what should i do b.sc. Or b.tech so that if i not selected in CBI i can join MERCHANT NAVY.

2nd October 2015, 10:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do between BSc and B.Tech after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parminder singh dudi View Post
sir i am freshly 12 pased student and i want to join CBI so advise me that what should i do b.sc. Or b.tech so that if i not selected in CBI i can join MERCHANT NAVY.
The B.Tech is the best course to study after your Class XII. But one cannot ignore B.Sc also which is also a good course. But between the two the B. Tech is better than the B.Sc. If your scores in Class XII are better and if you get an admission in good colleges then you can take B.Tech. The future prospect of this course is better than a science graduation. You can study M.S in US or Canada after a B.Tech because they want a 16 years of formal education.
28th June 2020, 10:37 PM
soumitnanda

Default Re: What should I do between BSc and B.Tech after passing 12th?

Heyy buddy, I want to inform you no course is bad or worse. Every course has its own merits and demerits.
Keep in mind the courses you have mentioned:
I would suggest you to choose BTECH as it provides better career options in comparison to the former couse of BSC.
So in my opinion you should choose BTECH after you complete your 12th.

Thank you buddy.
I hope this has helped you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?