15th January 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What should I do either MBA or M.Tech through correspondence? Suggest list of colleges for that

hey,I have completed my b.tech in cse from ptu in 2011 and i hav been placed in an mnc but hav not yet got my date of joining. so i want to pursue post graduation which I am nt sure should be M.tech or MBA. then again the doubts arise as from where should the course be taken up and how long do I wait to get enrolled because it will have to be a distance or a correspondence course.
I belong to a middle class family and wanted to take up the job as soon as possible so that i can fund my post graduation by myself.
I really help regarding what where how when..... I should be taking up a pg course.
Your suggestions will be appreciated and I will be obliged.
Thanking You

Prachi Bhanot

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  2. Institutes providing coaching for VLSI course? I have completed my B.Tech -- [New]
  3. List of good colleges which provide MBA program through correspondence? I am in final year of my B.Tech(IT)?
  4. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  5. List of MBA colleges in North India?
  6. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  7. List of best colleges for correspondence course in Bangalore?
  8. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
  9. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  10. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  11. List of colleges which are offering correspondence course of MBA in Clinical Research?
  12. Mtech or C-DAC?
  13. How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges?
  14. What should I do either MBA or M.Tech through correspondence? Suggest list of colleges for that
  15. List of good colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence?
  16. Date of SNAP exam and list of colleges through SNAP for correspondence MBA
  17. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence?
  18. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
11th June 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do either MBA or M.Tech through correspondence? Suggest list of colleges for that

Is there any m.tech courses for mba`s?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?