23rd October 2011, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

Reliable Institutes that are offering Post Graduation in Media Management and Post Graduation in Advertising and Public Relations?

Hi , i am a 3rd year student of journalism from Delhi University . i have decided to do my post grad in media management . i am also really interested in advertising and Public Reltions . plz suggest some reliable institutes that could provide the bove mentioned courses in india . thanks a ton !

21st February 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reliable Institutes that are offering Post Graduation in Media Management and Post Graduation in Advertising and Public Relations?

Is is possible to go for m.a in advertising and marketing after b.a(pass course) with pol.sc,history and geography ?
4th August 2017, 07:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reliable Institutes that are offering Post Graduation in Media Management and Post Graduation in Advertising and Public Relations?

There are many colleges offering post graduation in advertising & public relations and media management. Some of them are mentioned below.

- Indian Institute of Mass Communication
New Delhi
- YMCA Institute of Media Studies & Information Technology
New Delhi
- St Xavier's institute of communications
Mumbai
- Bharatiya vidya Bhavan
New Delhi
- Jadavpur University
Kolkata

The admissions into the above mentioned colleges are given by conducting entrance exams. These colleges conduct their own entrance exams for giving admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?