16th December 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Post Graduation again to improve my score and be eligible for Ph.D having actually secured 55% in Post Graduation?

I have less than 55% post graduation. Can I do post graduation once again in order to improve my score and be eligible for PHD?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD if having lot of gap between Graduation and Post Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS PO exam if secured more than 60% in Post Graduation and 51% in Graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to study Part Time PhD in English if secured 53% in Post Graduation?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  6. Is it mandatory to study Post Graduation for doing PhD program?
  7. Am I eligible to do PhD if secured 75% in Post Graduation Diploma in Media Studies?
  8. Is there any possibility to improve my graduation marks to do Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which stream to pursue post graduation after B.Com?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in CTET if secured 48% in Graduation and 64% in Post Graduation being a B.Ed student?
  11. Am I Eligible for PhD or will have to pursue Post Graduation Degree First?
  12. Am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised Bank? I have secured 58% in my graduation with economics honors
  13. Is it necessary to secure 50% in Graduation to study PhD?
  14. Can i be eligible for Lecturer post after post graduation in Pharmacy? -- [New]
  15. Is it necessary to pursue Post Graduation to study PhD course?
  16. Am I eligible for PhD entrance exams having 50% in post graduation?
  17. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  18. Can I apply for UGC-NET if completed Post Graduation in Environment & Development program?
27th January 2012, 01:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Post Graduation again to improve my score and be eligible for Ph.D having actually secured 55% in Post Graduation?

Its not possible to improve your subject marks in Post Graduation now but you can appear for the PG from another institution to get more than 55% and pursue your higher education and be eligible for the Ph.D programme. It should be noted that other than educational qualification you have to clear the entrance exam and present a thesis in a seminar and on the basis of the performance in the seminar you will get admission to the Ph.D programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?