7th May 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get centum in 10th Mathematics subject?

hai friends!..

I Will study all subjects well except maths.Whatever i learn in maths. i will get less mark in test why? What should I do to get centum in 10th Mathematics subject? Can someone please provide me the tips which I can follow to get centum?

Thanks!

9th May 2015, 01:26 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to get centum in 10th Mathematics subject?

# Most of the students feel subject Mathematics difficult and boring.

# But in reality Mathematics is not as difficult as it seems to be. It is much interesting and easy subjects if it is studied sincerity, daily and properly.

# Most important thing required that candidate has to devote minimum 2-3 hours of study daily.

# Only daily study of Mathematics helps in better grasping of mathematical problems, formulae, equations, theorems etc.

# Simultaneously, candidate has to devote 1-2 hours of study additionally only for revising the syllabus studied yesterday or last week.

# Always sit on front seat in class room and tuition classes. Be in front seat, one has to remain active, vigil, extra cautious. In this way, one will be more concentrate which ultimately helps in better retention of lesson taught in class room.

# Never hesitate to seek help from teachers, parents, seniors etc while studying Mathematics.
18th March 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get centum in 10th Mathematics subject?

Hai! friends!!! I can understand all the sums and concepts while iam seeing the sums in my house but while iam writing exams also i feel that my sums are right but while receiving my answer sheet i am getting low marks. Please tell me a conclution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?