29th October 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to be chosen after 10th so as to appear for CLAT? What would be best and beneficial subjects?

Iam a student of class 10th (CBSE). Earlier I passed my previous class with cgpa 7.6
I want to prepare for Common law admission test but im little bit confused about the subject ,selected after 10th
Please tell me which subject is best and beneficial to be chosen after 10th so as to appear for Clat
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :- I hate Maths

3rd November 2014, 12:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to be chosen after 10th so as to appear for CLAT? What would be best and beneficial subjects?

Candidates who have completed their intermediate or equivalent with any subjects are eligible for the CLAT(Common Law Admission Test). So, you can choose any stream in intermediate.

And the notification will be released in the month of January and the application date will end by march. And the exam will be conducted in the month of may. So, to know about the upcoming notification, you should concentrate on the updates of the official websitehttp://www.clat.ac.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?