11th January 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job in Indian Railways after scoring 60% aggregate in B.E ECE? Which exams do I have to clear

I hv 60% agrt in be ece,wt shd i do to get a nice job in indian railways.....
& tel me which exams i hav to clear for d same...?

23rd March 2012, 06:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in Indian Railways after scoring 60% aggregate in B.E ECE? Which exams do I have to clear

You can apply for a job in Indian railways after completing B.Tech. You can log in to the official website of Railways and check whether the notifications regarding any posts have been published or not. In order to get a job in Railways, you should attend the written examination as part of it. Railway recruitment board examination is conducted to select candidates for different posts. Based on the score that you secure in the RRB exam, you will be called for the personal interview and your selection will be decided. You can apply via online for the RRB exam.
13th February 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in Indian Railways after scoring 60% aggregate in B.E ECE? Which exams do I have to clear

Any job vacancies for freshers of B.E EEE in railways ? How to apply for the relevant railway recruitment exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?