15th February 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in Indian Railway while doing B.E ECE 3rd year?

Hi
This is manish.I am doing BE ECE 3rd year in JORHAT INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.I like to do my job in indian railways.which type exams i want write this my doubt if u know please tell mee............

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Railway if my father is already an employee being an ECE student? -- [New]
  2. can I apply for Railway Job while studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  3. Jobs in Indian Railway for ECE graduates(B.Tech.) and dates to apply for such jobs?
  4. Job opportunities in Indian Railway after B.Tech. in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Any opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students in Indian Railway? Can I try other jobs in Indian Railway which are unrelated to Biotechnology?
  6. Can I get job in Indian Railway on Intermediate basis and continue my education if studying B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?
  7. Detailed information about the Summer Vocational Training in Indian Railway for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Railway jobs availability after B.Tech in ECE and group entrance exams for the same?
  9. How to do vocational training from railway? I am a 3rd year in ECE department
  10. How to get a job in Indian Railway after doing B.E ECE 2nd year in Narayana Guru College of Engineering
  11. Any institute in Varanasi which can help me to get prepared for government jobs like Railway, Army, Air Force?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railway after 3rd year of B.E.?
  15. How can I get a job in railway? I am a student of 3rd year
  16. Is Indian Air Force after passing ECE 3rd year?
  17. How can I prepare for Railway Section Engineer after doing engineering 3rd year ECE department
  18. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
25th April 2012, 08:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get jobs in Indian Railway while doing B.E ECE 3rd year?

While doing B.E 3rd year, you cannot apply for a job in Railways. After completing B.E, you can apply for technical positions in Railways. You can apply for job positions like Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, Technician etc. in Railways after B.E. You need to appear and qualify in RRB exams as part of this. Maximum age limit to apply for this exam is 30 years. Those who qualify in RRB exam need to attend Personal Interview also.
27th May 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi
This is sandeep kumar.I am doing BE ECE 3rd year in MODER INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & RESEARCH CENTRE. I like to do my job in indian railways.which type exams i want write this my doubt if u know please tell me............
30th October 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

i m 3rd yr ece b.tech student. How can i get job in indian railway. further my father is a railway employee..
27th November 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of ece engg.from bhopal what kind of job in railway
27th November 2012, 11:49 PM
vyas ashish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
This is manish.I am doing BE ECE 3rd year in JORHAT INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.I like to do my job in indian railways.which type exams i want write this my doubt if u know please tell mee............
Hi Manish as you want a job in Railways you have to go through the exams which are conducted by Railway recruitment board every year in every state. or you can also give the exam of SCRA(special class railway aperentice ) which is conducted under UPSC twice a year. for this you can get info. from the Emloyment news , for cracking this examination you have the knowledge of core subject i.e phy., chem. and maths. You also have knowledge about GK and general english language.after cracking the exam you can easily got job in this field.
14th February 2013, 09:16 PM
family143

written test proceeding by interview
20th February 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

how t get railway job am now doing final ece, how to apply
3rd March 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in indian railway i am now B.E in electronics and telecommuniction Engineering last year ? How i apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?