19th September 2010, 03:48 PM
Bharti More

What should I do? I completed MCA with 1st class, but i m not interested in that field

hello sir/mam,
i hv completed my MCA in 2009 but still i m searching a job as i m not intrested in company job so i min big confusion now tha what i hv to do? i hv 6 months experiance of lecturership in mumbai uni., but i want job near my place( near Amravati district). i gave 1st preference to government job so now i m giving banking exam but their results take too many time to desplay. i have no any brother, i hv 4 sisters and i m the youngest. all sisters are gate married. i hv to do such thing due which my parents feel proud for me. as i completed MCA with 1st class so the expectations of my parents are increased. sometimes i felt that my life is waste couse after taking high education i m not working. i have to earn money not for me but for my parents because they r every thing for me, & only of them i faced the critical situation & they gave support for every thing. so please guide me for getting job. i feel lonely, i want a suggesion & help to get a job. please please give me suggesion. what i have to do, as i search every where for job but don't get a job?

8th March 2012, 11:15 AM
nalla.sharada

Default Re: What should I do? I completed MCA with 1st class, but i m not interested in that field

hello
don't worry all will be good in future i suggest u prepare for govt. jobs like civil, group 1 & 2 exams and bank exams all the best to u r future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?