22nd March 2011, 09:02 PM
bowna

What should I do? I have done BL degree and having 3 years work experience in this field after that I got married and currently, I am pursuing M.Sc(CS & IT) degree

i am finished my BL Degree ,then i practised very well for 3 years , after that i got married ,my profession was closed now i am studing MSC (CS&IT) I am doing the poject
Now i am totally confused which steps i will take?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  2. Which is the better choice, JOB or M.Tech. ?
  3. Scope of Psychology for B.Com Candidates -- [New]
  4. Requirements to do MCA in Abroad without having work experience?
  5. How can I proceed to shift to other company without having B.Tech Certificate? Will the work experience help?
  6. Can I become an Astronaut after passing 10th?
  7. Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India
  8. Which masters degree will help e to have good job after completion of B.E with work experience for 4 years?
  9. Jobs for PhD in Chemistry holder Married Woman aged 33 years with no experience
  10. Are there any jobs with good salary after completing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Upgrading position from Civil Draughtsman to Project Manager?
  12. Will MSc IT through distance be a better choice for me after completing BSc IT?
  13. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  14. What are the steps to become an officer in Army? Am I eligible for the same? I am a 22 years old married woman and pursuing MCA(In final year) degree. My husband is working in army
  15. Jobs for Microbiologists in Foreign companies in India? How to get a good salary? Which companies provide good salary?
  16. How to join CS course if I am 29 years old with 6 years of experience in Human Resource?
  17. Advantages and disadvantages of BBA and B.Sc? Is B.Sc valued more?
  18. Is there any University available which provides Ph.D while working?
19th October 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do? I have done BL degree and having 3 years work experience in this field after that I got married and currently, I am pursuing M.Sc(CS & IT) degree

i hv done diploma in textiles now i am intrested to do B.L, my basic qualification is intermediate, can do law in how many year 3 of 5 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?