19th November 2022, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if my login details are not found?

In my 2nd semester i got pratical back but now i am in 5 semester but my login details are not found so what should i do?

22nd November 2022, 08:38 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if my login details are not found?

You can try contacting the examination department of your college to get the login details. As for others, you can simply reset your login details through email address and date of birth. But as you are in 5th Semester and must have got the new login details for your examination.
23rd November 2022, 12:17 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: What should I do if my login details are not found?

Login can be done by using enrollment number or exam roll number or email address. Invalid login credential (email address, mobile number etc) can be reset or corrected by the respective college. So, you need to inform your college about the problem that you are facing while logging.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?