13th June 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to make Animation as a career after completing 10th?

Hi everyone, I want to choose Animation as a career then what should I do now? I have given my 10th Board exam. I want to know that what should I do to make this my career? Please tell me asap.

30th June 2019, 05:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to make Animation as a career after completing 10th?

After 10th standard, if you are looking to make your career in Animation field then you can do Diploma or Certificate courses in Animation.

Before going in Animation field, you must ensure that you have following skills in yourself to be fit for Animation.
  • Creativity
  • Eye for detail
  • Computer skills
  • Communication skills

If you wish to do Certificate course after 10th, then you can do anyone of the following. Duration of these courses lie between 3 to 6 months.
  • Certificate in VFX
  • Certificate in CG Arts and Effects
  • Certificate in 2D Animation
  • Certificate in 3D Animation

In other hand, if you are planning to do Diploma course, then you can pursue anyone of following. Duration of these courses lie between 6 months to 1 year.
  • Diploma in 2D Animation
  • Diploma in 3D Animation
  • Diploma in CG Arts
  • Diploma in VFX

However, if you wish to do graduation or pursue Bachelor course then you will have to complete 10+2 first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?